Home » Posts tagged 'Bridges'
The Bridges/Sakai learning management system will be upgraded on Monday, May 22, 2017. During the upgrade process the system will be unavailable. Some of the enhancements include:
- A new mobile-friendly interface that provides an optimized user experience on any device
- New Gradebook that provides a faster, easier grade-entry capability in a spreadsheet-style interface
- More powerful and flexible Lessons tool that allows for multi-column layouts
- Improved Tests & Quizzes tool with over 30 enhancements including the ability to include image maps, allows for group and individual-specific settings and delivery, and a new side panel that allows students to track question progress
- Mathematical Notation that can display LaTeX equations as mathematical notation on most pages.
- Contact Us tool that provides feedback functionality for every course and project site
See more details on these features
Review a comparison of the current Bridges with the upgraded version.
View this short video introduction to Bridges/Sakai 11 (2:32 minutes)